The Quest Academy‘s open events were a resounding success with hundreds of prospective pupils and their parents turning up to tour the brand new academy buildings and to get a flavour of what life at The Quest is like.
- Prospectus design and production for both the main school and folder design for the Academy’s Sixth Form (Quest6) prospectus
- Script creation, production and direction of the Open Day speeches. These involved three members of staff, four students, a comprehensive slide show timed to match the speeches, music and lighting
- Promotion of events via the school’s social networks
- Content creation and design of the Quest Academy’s quaterly school newsletter
- Design of marketing collateral including pull-up banners, external banners, display advertising in local press and online media
- Design and distribution of flyers to 20,000 local homes
- Design and production of branded gifts for prospective pupils to take home, including oyster card holders, notepads and pens
- Design of online “check-in” system so that the Academy knew who had attended and captured information for follow-up communications
It’s been a pleasure to work with the team at Quest on this project.
[circles_gallery size=”medium” columns=”2″ link=”file” ids=”7545,7544,7548,7549,7550,7546″]